Peace Lilies (spathiphyllum) are small evergreen plants that feature large green leaves and gorgeous sweetly scented white flowers that can appear at any time of the year.
The plant is known for its ability to tolerate very low light conditions, which makes it the perfect indoor plant. It is also an amazing air purifier, removing a variety of toxins from the air when positioned around the home.
- Thrives in low light conditions
- Dislikes direct sun - Bright indirect light is best
- Thrives in warmth
- Requires moist & well drained soil
- Overwatering is a common issue
- Best kept as an indoor plant unless positioned in full shade
- Grows to approx. 20cm